There's a new buzz in town and it's called Bumper Ball! Bump, roll and flip over whilst trying to score a goal against your opponents! Hilarious to play and to watch, Bumper Ball... read more
Take a walk in the treetops! This is an adventure park in the heart of the forest, testing your agility and balance in a safe and controlled, but of course, super-fun environment! ... read more
Katikati Bird Gardens - Tauranga
This privately owned park with delightful gardens, lily ponds and secret paths is on the edge of Tauranga Harbour and features a wide range of native and colourful birds. This is ... read more
Mount Maunganui Surf Academy
Based in beautiful Mount Maunganui, we offer surf courses for beginners and improvers in a safe, fun and relaxed atmosphere. We take great pride in personalising all our surf courses, and endeavour to provide some of the smallest Instructor: Student ratios of any surf school in the area.read more
Orca Wild Adventures
Swim with the Dolphins! Orca Wild Adventures is one of the best value, memorable experiences you can enjoy with family and friends.read more
The friendly experienced crew will ensure you make the most of your time while on and in the water with the dolphins. Not only do we give you the opportunity to swim with dolphins, but you will also visit one of Bay of Plenty's beautiful islands. Here we offer you a barbecue lunch and you have time to snorkel with one of our guides in a stunning bay, exploring the amazing underwater flora and fauna.
- Web: bookings.bookitsecure.com/?5ae48-2909905
- Location: Berth D3 Tauranga Bridge Marina 101, Te Awanui Drive, Tauranga
Foris Eco Tours
Foris Eco-tours offers two day trip options from Rotorua or Tauranga;read more
1, A combined River/Rainforest tour offering;
- a guided walk among New Zealand's (arguably) most amazing example of huge Podocarp (rimu, totara, kahikatea, miro and matai) forest filled with rare birdlife (whio, North Island kaka, yellow crowned kakariki, North Island robin, whiteheads and many more)
- a jaunt through Kaingaroa Forest sharing interesting insights into what make the southern hemisphere's largest plantation forest FSC certified (and home to New Zealand's highest concentration of New Zealand falcon)
- a fun river trip floating down an easy grade 2/3 section of the Rangitaiki River, a super clean jewel of a river
2, A full-day guided walk to special parts of Whirinaki Forest
- This tour links a range of short walks to special parts of this unique forest. It is designed as an easy walk option with a focus on enjoying the forest (not a gut buster).
Our trips have an emphasis on conservation education and natural history (not yee haa adventure tourism). Our aim is to give our clients an authentic understanding of the New Zealand landscape and its biodiversity.
- Web: bookings.bookitsecure.com/pub/supplier.aspx?a=KIDZGO&b=FORISE
- Location: 8 Millie Court, Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
We offer Guided Kayak Tours and Kayak hire at a number of locations in the Eastern Bay of Plenty.read more
Join a Guided Tour at offshore Whale Island (we take you there by boat), departing from Whakatane. Or take a Coastal Adventure Tour from Ohope Beach or let us guide you over the beautiful and sheltered Ohiwa Harbour.
Kayak hire - available at Ohiwa Harbour - explore this beautiful natural inlet with a freedom hire. With six islands and 86kms of sheltered coastline you can easily escape the crowd to find you own corner of paradise. This is an ideal adventure for novice kayakers or family groups.
- Web: bookings.bookitsecure.com/?21516-2910081
- Location: 93 Kutarere Wharf Rd, RD2, Opotiki
Elements Watersports Centre
This is the place for kids from 8 to 18 to get in the water and learn a number of great sports including windsurfing, sailing and paddleboarding. Ideal base for birthday parties.read more
- Phone: 0800 486 729
- Location: Kulim Park, Kulim Avenue, Bureta, Tauranga
Rocktopia - Mt Maunganui
Rocktopia represents adventure and fun for the entire family, a place where you can connect, be encouraged, have fun and enjoy problem solving scaling up one wall to another. Suitable for all ages and abilities, there are 26 climbing challenges and 31 fun climbs on offer making this a great place to get your friends and family together! Try something new - Climp N Climb offers fun and bright climbing walls, whilst Rock On has been built by climbers for climbers. There are after-school climbing clubs, membership options available for unlimited climbing to progress your skills, or you can book one of the party rooms for your child's next birthday party - party packages come complete with invites, great party food options, access to Climp N Climb or Rock On, plus the help of an exclusive host to assist you. Click on 'read more' for further information.read more
- Location: 9 Triton Ave, Mount Maunganul, Bay of Plenty