Take a walk in the treetops! This is an adventure park in the heart of the forest, testing your agility and balance in a safe and controlled, but of course, super-fun environment! ... read more
There's a new buzz in town and it's called Bumper Ball! Bump, roll and flip over whilst trying to score a goal against your opponents! Hilarious to play and to watch, Bumper Ball... read more
Katikati Bird Gardens - Tauranga
This privately owned park with delightful gardens, lily ponds and secret paths is on the edge of Tauranga Harbour and features a wide range of native and colourful birds. This is ... read more
Blue Ocean Charters
Whether you have a few hours or all day, our large comfortable, fully-equipped vessels are ideal for a trip combining adventure and relaxation. Family outings are our specialty.read more
Overnight trips or extended trips with accommodation on board are an option for up to 12 people.
We have several options for departure: downtown Tauranga, Mount Maunganui, Omokoroa, Whangamata and Tairua offering all types of fishing trips plus island excursions to Mayor Island (Tuhua) and Slipper Island.
From the complete novice who just wants to dangle a line over the side to catch a snapper to the serious fisherman who wants to chase marlin or catch a big bass, we can tailor a trip to suit everyone.
Alternatively we can organise a leisurely cruise on the harbour or take you to Tuhua (Mayor Island) where you can spend the day relaxing, swimming, snorkelling, walking or kayaking.
- Web: bookings.bookitsecure.com/?d76a1-2909896
- Location: Te Awanui Drive, Tauranga
Waimarino Kayak Tours
Based in beautiful Tauranga, the heart of the Bay of Plenty, Waimarino Kayak Tours offers some of New Zealand’s most breath-taking kayak adventures. We have 4 kayak tours in Tauranga, including glow worm and scenic kayak tours on Lake McLaren, sea kayaking on Tauranga Harbour as well as the Wairoa River kayak tour. We also head to Rotorua for the Lake Rotoiti hot pool and glow worm kayaking tour. Both freedom and guided kayak tours are available.read more
- Web: bookings.bookitsecure.com/?317f9-2143016
- Location: 36 Taniwha Place, Bethlehem, Tauranga
Island Air Charters
Island Air is based in beautiful Mount Maunganui (in the Bay of Plenty) and has been delighting passengers for just over 10 years.read more
Our professional pilots have an uncompromising stance on safety. We fly visually and below the clouds, so that you are able to see all the landmarks, colours and natural phenomena that make our country so stunningly unique.
Tours include Thermal Wonderland or White Island, plus a Town and Around experience at only $75pp.
- Web: bookings.bookitsecure.com/?19c56-2909888
- Location: 1 De HavillandWay, Tauranga Airport , Mount Maunganui
Mount Maunganui Surf Academy
Based in beautiful Mount Maunganui, we offer surf courses for beginners and improvers in a safe, fun and relaxed atmosphere. We take great pride in personalising all our surf courses, and endeavour to provide some of the smallest Instructor: Student ratios of any surf school in the area.read more
We offer Guided Kayak Tours and Kayak hire at a number of locations in the Eastern Bay of Plenty.read more
Join a Guided Tour at offshore Whale Island (we take you there by boat), departing from Whakatane. Or take a Coastal Adventure Tour from Ohope Beach or let us guide you over the beautiful and sheltered Ohiwa Harbour.
Kayak hire - available at Ohiwa Harbour - explore this beautiful natural inlet with a freedom hire. With six islands and 86kms of sheltered coastline you can easily escape the crowd to find you own corner of paradise. This is an ideal adventure for novice kayakers or family groups.
- Web: bookings.bookitsecure.com/?21516-2910081
- Location: 93 Kutarere Wharf Rd, RD2, Opotiki
Foris Eco Tours
Foris Eco-tours offers two day trip options from Rotorua or Tauranga;read more
1, A combined River/Rainforest tour offering;
- a guided walk among New Zealand's (arguably) most amazing example of huge Podocarp (rimu, totara, kahikatea, miro and matai) forest filled with rare birdlife (whio, North Island kaka, yellow crowned kakariki, North Island robin, whiteheads and many more)
- a jaunt through Kaingaroa Forest sharing interesting insights into what make the southern hemisphere's largest plantation forest FSC certified (and home to New Zealand's highest concentration of New Zealand falcon)
- a fun river trip floating down an easy grade 2/3 section of the Rangitaiki River, a super clean jewel of a river
2, A full-day guided walk to special parts of Whirinaki Forest
- This tour links a range of short walks to special parts of this unique forest. It is designed as an easy walk option with a focus on enjoying the forest (not a gut buster).
Our trips have an emphasis on conservation education and natural history (not yee haa adventure tourism). Our aim is to give our clients an authentic understanding of the New Zealand landscape and its biodiversity.
- Web: bookings.bookitsecure.com/pub/supplier.aspx?a=KIDZGO&b=FORISE
- Location: 8 Millie Court, Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
NZ Kayak Adventures
Experience the amazing 'Glow Worm Canyon'. Kayaking at night is something that few people ever get to experience but here at NZ Kayaker we're lucky enough to be able to do it any night of the week. Our Glow Worm Experience is an amazing trip for people of any age or ability level and as there are no weather parameters, we can guarantee that it will happen!read more
Great for kids and family discount. Also offering kayak fishing and Mt Maunganui kayaking experience.
- Web: bookings.bookitsecure.com/?41cf7-2720115
- Location: 4 Kittyhawk Way, Mt. Maunganui
Waimarino Adventure Park
This adventure park is situated on the banks of the Wairoa River, ten minutes away from Tauranga city. Pedallos, kayaking, rocking climbing, ropes course or beach volleyball are all waiting for you at Waimarino Adventure Park. Paddle around Waimarino in a double or single kayak. Want to take the whole family for a gentle, relaxing float? The Pedallos are probably for you. With slides and diving boards for the younger ones these are very easy to pedal around. For something different in the evening, let their guides lead you onto Lake McLaren at dusk. Paddle into the night and discover the magic of the enchanting glowworm canyon. Take a picnic hamper for after all that exertion or enjoy a barbecue near the warm pool.read more
Orca Wild Adventures
Swim with the Dolphins! Orca Wild Adventures is one of the best value, memorable experiences you can enjoy with family and friends.read more
The friendly experienced crew will ensure you make the most of your time while on and in the water with the dolphins. Not only do we give you the opportunity to swim with dolphins, but you will also visit one of Bay of Plenty's beautiful islands. Here we offer you a barbecue lunch and you have time to snorkel with one of our guides in a stunning bay, exploring the amazing underwater flora and fauna.
- Web: bookings.bookitsecure.com/?5ae48-2909905
- Location: Berth D3 Tauranga Bridge Marina 101, Te Awanui Drive, Tauranga