Ziptrek Ecotours - 'Zip and Kiwi' Combo
Zip and Kiwi Combo
Ziptrek runs year-round and is stunning whatever the weather. With two tours to choose from it is suitable for everyone (minimum age 6), whether looking for an introduction into Queenstown adventure (Moa 4-Line Tour) or wanting the latest gripping eco-exhilaration (Kea 6-Line Tour) which includes the steepest tree to tree zipline in the world. Ziptrek Ecotours is NZ’s #1 original zipline tour.
About the Kiwi Birdlife Park
Keen to discover more about New Zealand's natural environment and see a real life kiwi? This combo combines a Ziptrek tour of your choice with entry to the Kiwi Birdlife Park located at the base of the gondola. The Kiwi Birdlife Park has over 5 acres of forest sanctuary tucked away right in the heart of Queenstown. You can learn what kiwis have for breakfast, view New Zealand's living fossil - the tuatara, go on an amazing stroll through the native forest park and heaps more! Check out the Kiwi Birdlife Park for more information.
This fabulous combo allows you to customize your experience whilst saving money.
- Tours run throughout the day, every day of the year.
- Choose your departure with Ziptrek then fit in a visit to Kiwi Birdlife Park before or after.
- This combo does not need to be completed on the same day, giving you the ultimate flexibility. You can choose a layover day or two before you participate in the other half of your combo booking.
- Guests are encouraged to wear suitable outdoor clothing: please wear closed toe shoes and extra layers as it's cooler in the tree canopy.
- Sheltered platforms minimize exposure to the elements.
- Tours include light stair climbing and trail walking guests must be able to walk unassisted.
- Weight and age restrictions apply – minimum age is 6 years. Please advise us if children are under 30kg at time of booking. Kea tour has a minimum weight of 30kgs (65lbs). Tandems are offered on the Moa Tour if your child weighs less than 30kg.
- Guest must be a minimum of 15 years old to zip without a guardian.
How long is the tour?
Ziptrek Eco Tours: -
The Ziptrek Moa 4-Line tour runs for 2 hours (not including Gondola travel)
The Ziptrek Kea 6-Line tour runs for 3 hours (not including Gondola travel)
We ask that all guests check in at the Ziptrek Treehouse meeting point 15 minutes before their tour is scheduled to start. We recommend that you allow 40 minutes from the base of the Skyline Gondola to the Ziptrek Treehouse.
Essential booking information
- Clients need to have reasonable fitness.
- Instructor or Guide to client ratio is 1:10 or less
- Youth 8-15 years
- Youth needs to be 30kg or over to do the Ziptrek Kea 6-Line tour
- No weight limit on the Ziptrek Moa 4-Line tour
- Maximum weight limit is 125kg (275lbs) for the Ziptrek Ecotour
- Gondola ticket not included. Please purchase separately
- All weather activity but please come dressed for the weather with closed toe footwear and minimal belongings.
- Wear comfortable, supportive athletic or hiking shoes. Open toed shoes, jandals and dress shoes are not permitted.
- Bags, purses or backpacks are allowed.
- Secure all loose items (keys, cameras, change, etc.) in a sealed pocket. Small still and video cameras are allowed if you can secure them in a pocket. Professional cameras and equipment may be brought with prior permission only as they can pose a security risk.
Do I need to make a booking?
Yes! We always recommend making bookings in advance. We book a maximum of 10 people on a tour and therefore can sell out quickly. In order to guarantee spots on the tour you want and at the time that will work best with you, please call our sales desk . The sooner you book the better! Please note that we have a 24 hour cancellation policy which alows you to change or cancel your tour 24 hours prior to the start of your tour.
Combo Price - Kereru Tour: Adult $135, Child $110
Combo Price - Moa Tour: Adult $185, Child $114
Combo Price - Kea Tour: Adult $235, Child $164
To make your booking phone:
0800 ZIPTREK (947 873)