Wanaka Kiwi Holiday Park and Motels
Just 2km from town centre with acres of space to play. Free unlimited WiFi. Bike hire for the whole family; ‘tag along’, wee ride seat & child carriers. Two playgrounds with sun shades and a trampoline. Mountain buggy pram & backpack available to hire. Dedicated parents' room with change table. Family spa pools available and sauna onsite . Campervan sites, motel units and three bedroom house with full cooking facilities.
Accommodation includes one, two and three bedroom motels, cabins and campervan sties, most with 50 Sky TV channels.
Only 2.2km from town it’s a beautiful 25 minute stroll along the lake front, or use our free courtesy shuttle between 4-8pm daily. What are you waiting for? Experience Wanaka the Kiwi way.
The ONLY Holiday Park in town with FREE; unlimited Wi-Fi, family size spas plus sauna (a small fee applies) , showers with underfloor heating in winter. Drying & wax rooms for your ski gear. Communal kitchen & lounge with log fire and 50 SKY channels on the large plasma TV.
Meticulous standards of cleanliness & friendly team with extensive local knowledge to assist in booking any adventures you are interested in. We have a huge fleet of new mountain bikes for hire for the whole family.
What are you waiting for? Experience Wanaka the Kiwi way.
The Family place to stay....
> You'll love our two children’s playgrounds with sun-protected shades, including slides, climbing wall, swings, baby swing and fully-netted trampoline.
> There is also an undercover BBQ pavilion, two family-sized spa pools and large grassy areas big enough to kick a ball around.
> We’re the ONLY Holiday Park in town with FREE; unlimited Wi-Fi!
> Other amenities include spas, sauna, showers with underfloor heating in winter and baby change tables.
> We also offer drying & wax rooms for your ski gear, communal kitchen & lounge with log fire and 50 SKY channels on the large plasma TV.
> We have a huge fleet of new mountain bikes for hire for the whole family, including tag-alongs for littlies, children’s bike seats and helmets if required.
> Only 2.2km from town it’s a beautiful 25 minute stroll along the lake front, or use our free courtesy shuttle between 4-8pm daily.
> Meticulous standards of cleanliness & a friendly team with extensive local knowledge complete the picture of your perfect family holiday spot!
What are you waiting for? Experience Wanaka the Kiwi way.
Three Bedroom House (sleeps 1 -7)
Fully equiped two bathroom, three bedroom house that has a large comfortable lounge with fireplace - plus free view, flat screen TV. Dining room & fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher. Bedroom configuration: Room 1- 1xqueen bed & 1x single bed, Room 2-1x queen bed, Room 3- 1x set of bunks.
Three Bedroom (sleeps 1 - 6)
Spacious three bedroom with full kitchen facilities, 50 SKY TV channels, family dining setting. Magnificent views of mountains from balcony. Please note: The bathroom is in the middle of the unit - room layout is kitchen, lounge, bedroom 1, bathroom, bedroom 2 and bedroom 3.
Two Bedroom - open fireplace / full kitchen: sleeps 1 - 5
Spacious two bedroom unit with full kitchen facilities, open log-fire (Jul-Sept during winter only) with 50 SKY TV channels. Magnificent views of mountains from balcony.
Two Bedroom : sleeps 1 - 5
Spacious two bedroom unit with full kitchen facilities and 50 SKY TV channels. Magnificent views of mountains from balcony.
One Bedroom - full kitchen: sleeps 1 - 4
Large comfortable lounge with full kitchen facilities. 50 SKY channels, family dining setting. Magnificent views of mountains from balcony.
Budget Cabin: sleeps 1-3
This budget cabin has a queen bed with ensuite and a roll away bed. Use of all on-site facilities. Toaster, jug, microwave & fridge/freezer.
Family Studio: sleeps up to 4 people
Spacious studio with full kitchen facilities (no oven), ensuite bathroom, Freeview TV. Fabulous views of Mt Aspiring can be enjoyed from your own balcony.
Campervan & Tent Sites
Boasting beautiful views of Lake Wanaka and stunning mountain scenery, there are sealed and powered sites nestled in our park like grounds for campervans and tent sites available also.
- Free unlimited wireless internet, including printing, photocopying and phone facilities.
- Two complimentary family-sized spa pools for private use between 4pm & 9pm, daily
- Two children's playgrounds, 1 with trampoline for the younger traveller - also sunsafe with shades protecting your children from the harsh NZ sun
- Under cover & heated BBQ pavilion
- Our central shared living space is open 24 hours, offering views of Mt Aspiring and the Southern Alps. A fully self-catering kitchen adjoins.
- Clean and modern shower areas with underfloor heating will ensure you stay warm and cosy even in the coldest winter.
- Large family shower room with change table plus wheelchair access.
- Car wash and industrial vacuum cleaner.
- Boat parking.
- Mountain bike hire (children's seats available).
- Secure mountain bike storage for your own mountain bikes.
- Laundry open 24 hours (coin operated).
- Drop-off courtesy coach to Wanaka township on request (4pm to 8.00pm) Complimentary carseat available.
- Mountain buggies, walking packs, highchairs, portacots and baby baths.
- Enjoy picking your own herbs to use in your cooking, located outside our kitchen area.
- Information and Reservation desk.
For the little traveller:
- There are two children's playgrounds with swings, slides and climbing walls. One of our playgrounds at the top end of the park also has a fully netted trampoline and baby swing.
- We have two children's bike seats, a tag-along bike and children's bikes (helmets available too).
- Kids movies available to rent.
During the winter and ski season:
- Under floor heating in the showers
- Log fire in the lounge(from 4pm)
- Large drying room
- Wax bench/workshop
- Secure ski and snowboard storage
- Daily snow reports and local radio information sheet
- Our office staff monitor weather changes for the most up to date weather information
Freephone: 0800 229 8439