Spirit of Queenstown Scenic Cruise
Queenstown is the adventure capital of New Zealand and the jewel of the South Island. Explore Queenstown from Lake Wakatipu with Southern Discoveries, to discover the hidden gems and spectacular scenery you simply cannot experience from town. Sit back and relax aboard Spirit of Queenstown. Take an epic voyage of discovery around Lake Wakatipu and go further than any other cruise to explore secluded bays, historic landmarks and mountain views. Our purpose-built catamaran ensures unobstructed views out either side of the vessel with large windows and spacious outdoor decks for panoramic viewing.
Why choose Spirit of Queenstown Scenic Cruise experience?
- Adults cruise from only $35 and kids are $10 (when you book online)
- Cruise departs 1.15pm and 3.15pm Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays
- New on-board cafe and bar serving local tap beer from Altitude Brewing, award-winning Central Otago wines, hot beverages and snacks
- Enjoy comfortable cruising on a spacious and modern catamaran
- Skipper gives entertaining commentary on the history and highlights of Lake Wakatipu from the open wheelhouse
- Visit Bob’s Cove to see its remarkable turquoise water and native bush up-close
- Enjoy stunning views up the lake towards Glenorchy, Mt Earnslaw and the Southern Alps
- Take panoramic photos from our open-top viewing deck
- Option to add a Gibbston Valley cheeseboard and a glass of Central Otago wine to your cruise