Lock N Load Adventures
Lock N Load Adventures is a fun outdoor adventure park that offers NZ’s best paintball and arrow tag adventures. Enjoy the adrenalin rush of Paintball on 9 themed fields and choose from low impact or regular gear. Plus experience the precision of Arrow Tag, think dodgeball with soft padded arrows. Only 2 minutes from Auckland Airport, Lock N Load Adventures offers loads of fun for the family, birthday parties and sports teams.
The Paintball field
We have the widest selection of paintball field options in New Zealand, with nine fantastic Fields catering for recreational, speedball and milsim paintballlers, including:
- “Deadwood” western town
- “Dawn of the Dead” graveyard
- “Mad Max” urban wasteland
- “D Day Landing” WW2
- “Area 51″ UFO Crash site
- “Rambos End” bush
- “Platoon” bush
- “Blue Barrel Field” speedball
- HK Hostile Airball Field
Other great reasons to come to Lock N Load Adventures
- Owned and operated by Kiwis
- The best facilities on a paintball field in NZ, full range of drinks available, flushing toilets, shade and weather proofing, you name it – we’ve got it!
- Full Credit Card and Eftpos facilities available
- On site BBQ facilities available for hire for $5 per hour per BBQ. Including BBQ table area for use undercover
- Walk on days available if you don’t have a group – every Sunday at Midday 12pm
- Fully insured with comprehensive public liability insurance
What is paintball?
Paintball is a sport in which players compete, in teams or individually, to eliminate opponents by tagging them with capsules containing water soluble dye and gelatin shell outside (referred to as paintballs) propelled from a device called a paintball marker (commonly referred to as a paintball gun). Paintballs have a non-toxic, biodegradable, water soluble mineral-oil. The game is regularly played at a sporting level with organized competition involving worldwide leagues, tournaments, professional teams, and players.
- Bookings are essential
- To run a game Monday to Friday, a minimum of 8 players are required. If you have less than 8, you will need to pay for 8. Weekends, no minimum numbers, you will be placed with a group if less than 8, but you do need to book.
- You can bring your own guns, but all paint must be purchased at Lock N Load.
- Minimum age for GOG Low Impact Paintball is 7 years and 11 years for Arrow Tag.
- Supervision, yes you do need to be present at all times whilst your child is at Lock N Load. Any child under the age of 15 must have an adult responsible for them at all times.
Juniors & Kids
Lock n Load offer two options for kids 8+ – GOG Low Impact Paintball and Arrow Tag.
GOG Low Impact Paintball
A New Zealand first, Lock N Load Adventures introduces the new Gog .50 calibre paintball markers. This brand new paintball experience is for players looking to experience the thrill of regular paintball with less impact. The smaller .50 calibre markers are light weight, perfect for small hands and allows players to use all of the Lock N Load fields without sacrificing the excitement, adrenaline rush and experience of paintball.
Low impact paintball is perfect for kids birthdays (7 years and up) where they can experience the thrill of paintball without the impact.
See website for pricing information.
Arrow Tag is a safe and fun game that combines dodgeball and archery, basically dodgeball with bow and arrows. We use special foam-tipped arrows and bows which are strong enough to simulate real arrow flight, without hurting anyone. You will have great fun dodging arrows and trying to shoot your friends and family. Suitable for ages 11+.
See website for pricing information.
Advantages over paintball:
- No pain!
- No paintball mess to clean up
- No additional costs – pay only for the time you play!
Advantages over other laser tag/laser strike options:
- No bulky helmet (when not on paintball field) or vest
- Can be played indoors or outdoors
- On site games only $15 per 30 Minute Game.
Lock n Load Adventures is an awesome place to celebrate your child's next birthday. There are two options depending on what you want to play and how old the kids are. Scroll down to see our packages. Are you after a yummy something to eat before, during or after your games? When organised prior, we can supply a tasty selection of skewers or pizzas. You can also bring in your own food and use our BBQ's!
Click here for further information on holding a birthday party at Lock N Load Adventures.
No surprises or hidden charges here, our entry covers your rental gear for the day, with paintball options to suit the budget conscious sniper to the hard core speedballer!
For bookings click here >>>