Flying Fox – Ziptrek Ecotours
Ziptrek options now include a brand new, exciting interactive tour with a digital avatar leading you through the forest!
New Zealand's original zipline tour is an exhilarating and fun adventure for the entire family and a must-do in Queenstown!
Ride the Skyline gondola to our tree-house, harness up and fly through the air as you traverse the forest on ziplines with our knowledgeable guides, who take care of everything technical, so you can enjoy the spectacular views of Queenstown from a unique angle.
Warm clothing and closed-toe footwear are essential, year-round.
Looking to save time and money? Check out our combo or family deals!
* Tours run throughout the day, every day of the year
* Sheltered platforms minimize exposure to the elements
* Tours include light stair climbing and trail walking. Guests must be able to walk unassisted
* Weight and age restrictions apply – minimum age is 6 years. Please advise us if children are under 25kg at time of booking. Kea tour has a minimum weight of 25kgs.
Tandems are offered on the Moa Tour if your child weighs less than 25kg.
* Guest must be a minimum of 15 years old to zip without a guardian
Ziptrek Treehouse, top of the Skyline Gondola
Allow 2 hours for Moa Tour and 3 hours for Kea Tour (not including Gondola travel)
Moa 4-line tour (4 ziplines) Adult $145, Child (6–14yrs) and Seniors (65+) $99
Kea 6-line tour (6 ziplines) Adult $195, Child (6–14yrs) and Seniors (65+) $149
Kereru Tour (2 ziplines + 21m drop) Adult or Child $99
Moa Tour: $399 for two adults and two children, additional child $80
* prices do not include Skyline Gondola access.
Use Promo Code FAMILY4 OR FAMILY5 when booking.
*NEW 2021* Discover the Kereru Interactive Tour
~ great with kids!
Minimum age 6 years, one hour, two ziplines, immersive story-telling with augmented reality forest friends!
Experience a world first with our newest tour, Kererū Interactive - an integration of digital story-telling in the real world.
This new tour will still feature the exciting 21m drop after the two ziplines, however there is the option to return via a small exit zipline, for those that are apprehensive flyers.
For our latest current family offers check out https://www.ziptrek.co.nz/current-offers/
FREEPHONE: 0800 ZIPTREK (947 873) to book your Ziptrek adventure or book online now.